The 2015 Buick Verano starts at $23,790. Opt for the Convenience Group for as little as $24,470, or the Leather Group from $29,595. The Premium Group starts at $32,485.
Trims and Features
The 2015 Buick Verano comes fully equipped with the most advanced features. Get a solid package with the base trim, or move up the line for even more:
- 2015 Buick Verano: The base trim has solar-absorbing glass and all-season tires on 17-inch aluminum wheels. The Acoustics package comes standard, with Buick QuietTuning and additional insulation so you’ll have a quiet and smooth ride. You’ll get dual-zone automatic climate control as well as cruise control and a full driver information center. The interior comes with sophisticated LED lighting along with a six-speaker audio system with the Buick IntelliLink telematics infotainment system. You’ll also get OnStar 4G LTE with a WiFi hotspot.
- Verano With Convenience Group: The Convenience package includes Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. You’ll also get a remote vehicle starter system and a rearview camera for your safety. You can upgrade the Convenience package to add a power driver’s seat with heated front seats, as well as safety features like ultrasonic rear parking, forward collision alert, and side blindspot monitoring.
- Verano With Leather Group: The Leather package adds the EZ key system, which provides keyless start, door lock and unlock, and trunk release all from your key fob. You’ll get leather upholstery, a heated steering window, and a nine-speaker Bose audio system.
- Verano with Premium Group: The Premium Group adds everything in the Leather group along with enhanced performance via a 2.0L turbocharged EcoTec engine. There’s a host of performance and aesthetic features as well, including a performance exhaust system with dual bright tips, a rear spoiler, and a sport pedal kit boasting aluminum pedal covers.
Performance Specs and Fuel Efficiency
The base engine is an EcoTec 2.4L four-cylinder engine, which delivers 180 hp and 171 lb-ft of torque. You’ll get 7.4 L/100km highway with this engine, an impressive amount for a luxury sedan of this type.
The upgraded engine is available on certain trim levels and packages. This is an EcoTec 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder that pumps out 250 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. It gets 7.9 L/100 km highway with the Hydra-Matic six-speed automatic transmission and 37 mpg highway with the F-40 six-speed manual.
Top automotive critics agree that the new Buick Verano offers luxury and comfort at a more affordable price:
- Edmunds: “The Verano treats you to an attractively trimmed interior with reasonable room for four people, as well as a relatively roomy trunk for a compact car. It also has more sophisticated road manners than you might expect from a small sedan. With base prices ranging from the mid-$20Ks to about $30,000 (for the top-of-the-line Turbo version) when new, this Buick presents a compelling alternative to the more expensive compact sedans from other premium-brand automakers.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “If luxury features like a quiet ride, a comfortable interior, and plenty of high-tech options are your thing, but you don’t have a lot to spend, then this small Buick might just be what you’re looking for. The available turbocharged engine adds a little spice without upsetting the luxury balance.”
Test-Drive the Verano Today
You can try out the luxury of the 2015 Buick Verano when you call us today at (866) 748-7617 to set up a test drive and discuss our great financing rates. Contact our sales staff online at Westridge Buick today!